|2011/02/02 version 1.2.4049.*
IDomMouseEvent interface: a subclass of
IDomEvent, allows an event handler to determine which mouse button is pressed.
IDomMouseEvent instances can be cancelled using the
- Selection changes only when the user presses the left mouse button:
the right mouse button is now ignored (except that it generates
so the application can use the right mouse button to show its own context menu,
without that changing the current selection.
- New sample code (the
in the FileOpenAndSave sample project which is included with the download), as an example
of using the DOM and Range APIs to implement an application-specific editor action
(as mentioned in
APIs to Extend the UI).
- The value returned by the
IWindowSelection.count property, when multiple ranges
(multiple table rows) are selected.
|2011/01/04 version 1.2.4021.*
- Support scrolling using the mouse wheel.
|2010/12/28 version 1.2.4014.*
- Support the CSS
on all block (not inline) elements, and the
properties when rendering tables.
- Support the
<col> element in tables.
- Intermittent exception loading a new document into a control which already has an open document.
- Improve margin collapse with edge of nested parents, and remove padding from table if borders are collapsed.
- The various CSS fixes included with
|2010/11/12 version 1.2.3967.*
- A delay of several seconds when opening a document if the application is built to use the .NET Framework 4.
|2010/09/03 version 1.2.3898.*
- Improved support for running in the 'Internet' security zone.
- Demonstration running embedded as an
<object> inside Internet Explorer.
- When the caret is at the end of an anchor element (
<a>), typing inserts text after (not inside) the anchor element.
- Table cell border sometimes partially not painted when the control is scrolled vertically.
|2010/08/10 version 1.2.3891.*
- Copy and paste entire tables, or specific table cells.
- Exception opening a document which contains only whitespace.
- Exception when pasting block elements into a nested element such as a list item.
- Copying an empty fragment to the clipboard, on pressing the <Ctrl>+C hotkey while nothing is selected.
|2010/08/10 version 1.1.3874.*
- Support rendering and editing the
<br /> element.
- Support using the
<style> element in the document head,
to define any additional document-specific CSS rules.
- Support the CSS "text-align", "vertical-align", and "line-height" properties.
- Support the CSS "display: inline-block" property value.
- Sample program showing the use of form controls.
- Ensure that the width of a form control within a table affects
the minimum width of the table column (the column cannot be narrower than
anything it contains, including any form control).
|2010/06/17 version 1.1.3820.*
- Expose and document the
property, which lets the application specify the CSS which will be used when the HTML is rendered.
- Make it easier for the host application code to call the IDomRange.detach method,
by making IDomRange inherit from the IDisposable interface.
- Exception which could happen if the host application code leaks a IDomRange instance
by not calling the IDomRange.detach method, and the leaked IDomRange instance eventually
references IDomNode instances which are removed from the document.
|2010/06/11 version 1.1.3814.*
- Improved undo and redo now restore the user's selection.
- Added functionality to the example program.
- Created the
ModelText discussion group.
- Exception thrown when parsing a floating-point number in the default CSS, when the user's
"Regional and Language Options" specifies a decimal separator other than '.' (for example "1,33").
- 'Cut' always shown disabled on the toolbar ('Cut' was previously used/tested only via the keyboard shortcut).
- DLL version resource now shows the correct/current version of the assembly.
- A scenario where debug information requested by the
property returned an empty string.
- Missing summary of each namespace in the API documentation.
|2010/06/01 version 1.1.3776.*
- First release.
- (The version resource of ModelEditControl.dll says, incorrectly, that the version is "220.127.116.11".)
||Finished first version of this web site.
||Nearly finished developing the software, and started to write this web site.